Sunday, March 15, 2009

di kala ak di umah terchenta~

waaa...
kat ukm already..
xmo blk.. xmo...
nk duk umah..
tp..
perjuangan as student lom selesai..

tyme kat umah...
i went to store..
at da back of my house..
what i found??
waaaa.......
1 box.. full of memories from matrix..
huhuhu...
memories wif my rumate, my TB n finally wif my ex..
huhuhuhuhu...
sedey siot...
i found my matrix organizer..
u noe wat..
i wrote everything dat happended to me on that organizer..
waa....
plg sedey..
i wrote wat day i noe sumone call ------.....
huhuhu...
when we noe each other.. when we declare.. when we see each other..
so100X saddddddd..............................................
huhu...
napela ak g store..
kan da jumpe..

not only that..
i found the 1st thing i got from him..
also on that box..

ade lagi mcm2..
feel like want to burn that box..
but....................
xsampai ati...
huhuhuhuhuhuhhu.........
sedey....

xpe la..
lets bygone b bygone...
then..
i took my nikon..
took some pictures for photography assignment...
xleh upload lg..
coz..
xtransfer lagik...
waaa.....

tu jek nk citer...
wat ever it is..
i still love him n will wait for him until there's sum1 come into my life n help me to forget bout him...
but when this 'sum1' will come???
huhu..
only God noe..
He Knew better~~

No comments: